- 282 brand-new guest rooms with sleek, contemporary design.
- Modern bathrooms with backlit vanities and walk-in shower, featuring Neutrogena bath amenities.
- Floor-to-ceiling windows with views of Times Square, the New Year’s Eve Ball Drop, the Empire State Building, and One World Trade Center.
- 50-inch LCD television, refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, in-room safe, and Alarm Clock with MP3 connectivity.
- Large work desk with ergonomic chair, and USB ports with easily accessible outlets.
- Complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access.
- Secure remote printing capability from guest room to the hotel’s Business Center.
- 100% non-smoking.
- Fully Handicap Accessible Rooms available.
Hilton Garden Inn New York/Times Square Central
Hilton Garden Inn New York/Times Square Central is a brand new Times Square hotel that debuted on famous 42nd Street in September 2014. This 35-story Manhattan hotel is perfectly situated on famous 42nd Street between Broadway and 6th Avenue in the heart of Times Square, and it is surrounded by Broadway theaters, New York City restaurants, shopping, and nightlife. Sleek and contemporary, Hilton Garden Inn New York/Times Square Central has direct views of Times Square and the New Year’s Eve Ball Drop and is walking distance to Radio City Music Hall, Rockefeller Center, Madison Square Garden, Madame Tussaud’s, Restaurant Row, Penn Station, Jacob Javits Convention Center, and the best of New York City attractions.
Built in September 2014, the hotel provides an array of services plus many complimentary amenities to enhance your stay including complimentary Business Center, complimentary Fitness Center, and complimentary guest room and lobby Internet access. Onsite amenities include brand new Lobby Bar overlooking Times Square, Paul’s on Times Square – an upscale New York City restaurant, 24-hour Pavilion Pantry and modern Boardroom.