- 478 brand-new, oversized guest rooms, including 2 suites.
- Standard guest rooms begin on the 23rd floor and are over 330 square-feet (the largest standard size accommodations in Midtown). Deluxe guest rooms begin on the 33rd floor and are 360 square-feet.
- 2 One-Bedroom Suites: the King Bed Suite is 625 square-feet and the King Deluxe suite is 680 square-feet. Both feature a living area and separate private bedroom.
- Guest Rooms are luxuriously appointed with sleek, contemporary decor.
- Magnificent panoramic views of New York City and the Hudson River through oversized windows that open.
- 46-inch Flat Panel television, MP3 Player, radio with alarm, coffeemaker and refrigerator.
- Wireless high-speed Internet access, large work desk with ergonomic chair, and in-room safe for laptop computer.
- Peter Thomas Roth bath products and plush bedding.
Hilton Times Square
Hilton Times Square is a sleek, landmark Times Square Hotel that was built in 2000 and soars 44 stories above Manhattan. This upscale, full-service Times Square Hotel completed a $15 million guest room revitalization project in Summer 2013 and is located on famous 42nd Street in the heart of Times Square.
With a Modernistic façade plus sweeping vistas of New York City’s famous skyline and the Hudson River, guests of this boutique-style Hotel will enjoy its 478 oversized, brand-new guest rooms with modern amenities, plus onsite Fitness Center, Business Center and Zagat-rated NY Restaurant 'Above' (located in the Lobby of our Times Square hotel).
Surrounded by Broadway theaters and walking distance to Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, Restaurant Row, lively nightlife, and the best New York City shopping, the Hilton Times Square is the perfect oasis for business and leisure guests visiting New York City.