- 173 loft-style guest rooms (including 33 suites).
- Select guest rooms feature a personal balcony.
- 48” Smart TV’s in guest rooms; 55” Smart TV’s in suites.
- Suites include Artist, Writer and Traveler Suites featuring one-of-a-kind artwork and amenities meant to spark the creativity from within!
- In-room refrigerator & artist-style work desk.
- 100% non-smoking.
- Bath products by Brooklyn-based company Apotheke.
- Plush bathrobe and slippers.
- Fully Handicap Accessible Rooms available.
The Renwick Hotel New York City
Housed in an iconic 1920s brick building, The Renwick Hotel New York City, Curio Collection by Hilton is a contemporary, newly reimagined hotel conveniently located on East 40th Street, just off Lexington Avenue and only steps from Grand Central Terminal and Manhattan’s best shopping, restaurants and attractions. Formerly the home to celebrated artists and writers, The Renwick infuses art throughout its public space and guest rooms, and takes its cue from its former residents - a crowd that was passionately curious, wonderfully eccentric and eternally expressive.
Both business and leisure guests will be delighted with the hotel’s prime Midtown location and stylistic touches, as well as onsite amenities that include a business center, fitness center and onsite restaurant & bar, Bedford & Co.